What is Alpha+?
- Alpha + is a mainly large- cap diversified PMS strategy with investments in stocks across sectors, market capitalization categories and investment themes.
- It follows a top-down approach to select sector and stocks.
- The companies selected go through key analysis by the fund manager and director which include established and proven track record.
Who is Alpha+ suitable for?
Alpha+ is recommended for investors who:
- Seek moderate returns over medium term horizon
- Have a moderate risk appetite
What is the minimum investment amount?
As per SEBI mandates, the minimum investment for the Portfolio Management Scheme is INR 25,00,000 (Indian rupees twenty five lakh only)
What is the ideal investment horizon?
It is recommended to hold the portfolio for a minimum of 3 years